Friday, March 13, 2015

Outings

Damn so many events these days. Gotta summarise quick. Watching spongebob movie later on with cw and kel.

Went to Kbbq with Dom's gang yesterday, with Ms Chang as guest. I can't remember the last time I've been out with them omg.

The day before (Wednesday, 11 Mar), went back to NP for a leadership workshop. It was.. alright. Right after, in the evening, met yz sf cw for dinner at The Cathay. The Korean meal was pleasant, and I tried Milkcow (I think that is how it's spelled but idk actually). I do not recommend the honey comb, as it the texture is.. plastic-y. Though Yz seem to like it, but I don't soooo, it's really up to the person's taste. The honey is good, as well as the ice cream. For those who have a fear for MILK, please do not try. For the ice cream has an extremely milky taste, to which I love, and to which some fear. Ahem yx ah yx.

K I shall go change now for the movie.

SepTian PurwaNanda Wibowo's photo.
Was my response after the movie. It was terrible. 4/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment