Monday, March 16, 2015

First Aid Course

First day of my training, and it's pretty cool. K the main part of this post isn't about the First Aid. It's about 'Kill Me Heal Me' drama woop, I lied about the title.

I didn't start it at first cause I was watching "Hyde Jekyll Me", and many said that their plot are similar. Of how 'omg KMHM is so much better and nicer and blah' which got me pissed at KMHM, so I told myself never to watch it while I'm waiting for HJM episodes to come out.

But I did. Many inside story, but the main point: many people recommended it, so I started watching despite my own thoughts/pride/belief. It is a nice drama BUT that doesn't mean HJM isn't.

Note: This is a rant, not a review.
I don't get people who compare drama's with similar plot, and go 'Obv this and this is nicer'. Each drama have their own AUDIENCE. If you find that the drama's good, then do spoilers, comment on the actors, the scene whatever. There is NO NEED for you to point out the other drama. and compare between the two OUT LOUD. You can do it on your own whatever, cause every one compares so you are no different, but when you forcefully INSIST that this is the correct one, SCREW OFF.

It's like blaming the Pear for being on the same level of crunchiness as the Apple. You can't go "Apple is OBV better than a Pear. You are an idiot for not loving apple". SCREW OFF. Do not ever compare two great fruits together. Do not ever put the other down when you do. DO NOT EVER compare something just because they are 'similar'. DO. NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment