Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Oo Gym

Yesterday
We(with Kel and Cw) went to pay our respect for our founding father at the Istana, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Thank you for all you've done for Singapore. Your legacy will always be remembered as a great, and noble one. Rest In Peace. 

Cafe with Kel and cw, and I tired Chai Tea that seems to appear in every cafe's menu that I was dying of curiosity of what it taste like. Horrible. Terrible. $6 flew away just like that. It's a taste between spices and a lot of cinnamon, to which I dislike and to which some love. It's made of cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper(In tea?!). It's horrible, BUT BUT it have this 'healthy' taste to it, and that's the only reason I spent 30 mins trying finish it - to which I didn't.

AND To my utmost dismay, it's not healthy at all D:

 (http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/tea/chai-latte)

Nice to know that there's a total of 24% fats/cholesterol in a single Chai Tea. I feel cheated by the taste. Off to cw's gym in the late evening, (to burn off whatever I drank in that tea) and the gym had a weird smell in it. Luckily, it isn't unpleasant. 

Today
Off to 163 for their maggie mee (again woop), and here I am typing this. Placed my ranking for IS and hopefully, I can get into any of my top 3. Be kind to me fate. I don't wanna do drama, I have absolutely no talent in it, but I put it in anyway cause there's really nothing else that interest me. The top 2 in my list wasn't given to ICT students, which SUCKS, so please, give me ANYTHING in my ranking besides drama & poetry.

On the side note, I finished 'Honey Buddy', every page is roaring with 'sweetness' so ew. I prefer romance with mystery/darkness more than just, pure love triangle with 2 hot guys. Nevertheless, 8/10 for romance genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment