Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Last Day of First Aid

Writing this after finishing the last episode of KMHM, it was a good production *Sob* It's been a long time since I've completed a drama. I found a new completed manga as well, and to end the series, I'm gonna start on another YAY. Schedule has been planned out for the entire holiday. Reminds me of the song 'Everyday is awesome' from Lego movie.

I passed my First Aid course! This calls for a celebration. Where's the firework and the cheering? I'm eligible to 'save' life! It's a great milestone, and it's not to be taken lightly. SO WOOP, to celebrate, the entire family is going to a restaurant for ME tomorrow. AIN'T IT GREAT?

Just Joking.

It wasn't for me.

That was shameless.

K. According to my mum, we often eat there when we were younger, and I can't remember a thing. So I'll just wait till I go there tomorrow ohho, and I'll spread the news of passing the first aid course to them AHHA. Brag brag.

Truthfully, if there is really a case of someone in need of CPR, I doubt I have the courage to do it. After all, it is NOT a thing to be taken lightly. How would the people close to that person feel? What if I'm unable to save that person till the paramedics arrive? Would I blame myself if that happens? Can I EVEN remain my calm? - Which is the biggest question. Then again. Having the responsibility but not taking action, is the worst of all. So here I beg thee, that I have the courage when the situation calls for, and that I do it right.
.
.
.
.
.

Image result for chibi anime crying (I'm scared)

No comments:

Post a Comment