Friday, March 20, 2015

Out Out

Yesterday.
Out in the early morning to Far East Plaza. Turns out, the restaurant that I have no memories about, happened to be the one in my suspected list. It was a dimly-lit restaurant, with all old workers as waiters. To which we deduced, they must have worked from the point the restaurant opened, or the point where we stopped going there, that is over 12 years they said.

We booked the ABTM3 movie tickets in Plaza Sing as there weren't any location nearer, and the movie started at 4.05pm. We had nothing to do for the past 3 hours before the movie start, so we walked around aimlessly ard the mall. Till the timing that is. K the movie was up to everyone's expectation of "very nice". 8/10. Ate at a Hong Kong restaurant, since the FC was closed. Nooo so there'll be no more curry rice? D:

Today.
Out in the morning to 163 for their maggie mee. Before returning home to finished 'Bloody Monday', and me cousins came to play mahjong. I lost so much haiyo, my winnings from CNY disappeared in a blink of an eye. Dinner at the 163 (oo went there twice in a day), this time for zhichar.

OH yea, the GPA for this sem is out today too. I guess the results was expected, tho for EIS, I'm surprised that it's better than my expectation. Other than that, was FMS. Nien my first D+ given to a business module *Sob* Though I was just aiming not to fail so that I won't have to retake, that D+ is still an eyesore.

 Here's something to save it WOOP

No comments:

Post a Comment