Thursday, March 26, 2015

NIEN Z whyy

Off to Bf at bangkit, before going to the CC there to make my mum's sing-pass. K the story:

In the morning before leaving the house, my mum told me that Zayn (from 1D) left the group. And my first thought was 'wrong info, he only left the tour' and brush it off. BUT when I arrived home, and read through the news.. He DID leave. WHAT? NO omg It's so SUDDEN. What's One Direction without Zayn D; WHY. Though I'm not their hardcore fan, it's still SHOCKING to hear as I never thought of them breaking up YET. It's like hearing Adele leaving the music industry when she's at her peak, that's sudden too. So I was shaken up. Nevertheless, I wish Zayn happiness in his choice, and that the rest of the members will be able to get through everything that had, and will happen *Sob Z will always be part of you* Side Note: How can my mum be more updated than me in the entertainment industry, so I'm the old one now? D:

Next next, Cool Disney Princesses in anime form.

CHOOSE ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment