Saturday, March 7, 2015

Korean Drama

Started watching Hyde Jekyll me, and at first it was just boring. I wanted to stop, but continued on because of Hyun Bin - He has become more handsome ooo. I remembered back then his cheekbones were more define, and he wasn't that masculine(this word seems appropriate, but idk how to describe D:), so I stopped Secret Garden soon after the story gets boring, unlike this drama he's in.

Fortunately, I didn't. As it gets so much more interesting at the back, and omg he's charisma in the drama AHH so handsome. I heard that the ratings were low for this drama, so hopefully, it gets better in the later episodes. People people this drama's rating is worth a hundred, not everyone can pull of a love triangle with himself. For the record, I'm still on and off about who the protagonist should end up with nien. But either way, it's still the lead AHHA.

 Omggg that charisma

No comments:

Post a Comment