Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Meeting

Me CCA committee is watching the infamous video, to which I don't want to say which. So after hard consideration whether to watch it, I technically did haiyo. Fortunately, hearing it was less annoying when I was watching. For the first half of the video, it was somewhat a legit argument, until the later part when he is discussing about the money, about how they are pocketing the rest of the money they don't spent on the country.

After thinking through, that argument is stupid. (Daph said this too and I thought yea man) A normal person should know how to SAVE up the money you earned, rather than spend it all. Add on, the(our) country technically have nothing, in terms of natural resources and many more, so the income earned should be saved DOUBLE a times of a regular one. No country is stupid enough to flaunt whatever you have, when you actually have nothing at the back. Have you ever thought of that A.Y. So blah. The end. That was stupid. I shall stop wasting my time on this.

Arrived home and started on Battle Royale, it has a good plot and all, but the lead is irritating. Why are most action manga's lead a whiny ass bitch D: Like Attack on Titan haiyo. I thought he would turn badass half way through, but damn it he didn't, whine whine whine. If not for the good plot, I would have stop already. 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment