Friday, January 2, 2015

Year 2015

It's another NEW YEAR. New experience(not really), new friends(not really) and new FORTUNE(this is definitely a lie). How excitinggg. For once, I'm excited as I went for the countdown in MBS yesterday! Singapore is 50 years old!! SF gave us the ticket, and I wonder why she is not interested ._. It's FREE... so no cash was involved AHHA.

Anwww, the countdown was SUPERB. There were some popular band/group which I have no idea who they are, but it's still good, so I'll give a thumbsUp. In the end, the most important fact is that.... there was BIG BANG. That was the reason I stayed throughout the countdown, JUST to see them. Ain't I loyal, even though I'm not a fan. It's still awesome seeing stars in real life, so I was so hyped.

The bracelet was given.

 The stage!
 ~BIG BANG~
 The so-called 'clubbing'

This is a new year so like every entry of such occasion, here's a HAPPY 2015!


To commemorate, here's to a great start of the year with T.O.P woo
Credits to K's awesome camera
And this pic is too awesome, it will be a waste if it's not to shared - thus, K's explanation of people stealing picture from others, is the reason why that word is so irritatingly there. 

Nevertheless, enjoy his coolness.

No comments:

Post a Comment