Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sky Blue Jeans

His lesson once more.

We went to Vivocity yesterday, to collect the altered jeans I bought on Sat. It's sky blue colour, and I don't know how long it has been since I started searching for the perfect sky blue jean. AND I found it! 

Saturday - I stayed in school in the morning to helped out in AAC. Initially, I wanted to go back home after that, and complete another IS of my report. In the end.... yx and I went around NP to collect free goodies. So accomplish. Much productive. I thought there would be a lot of stuff to collect, but there wasn't much, and some didn't even entertain us haii. Maybe it's my NP shirt damnn, wrong timing to wear my school tee, it's a dead give-away.

After aimlessly walking around schools to schools, our last destination was the library. Yx booked a room initially to study too. The plans we made went haywired LOL. I read Silent Kiss while I waited for my parents, and off to VivoCity. Ate Sushi Tei for dinner, and their salmon is still so juicy dayum.

Back to EIS now, but before that..


(LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment