Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday school

Ohho, it's amazing that I'm in school on Friday - as for every Friday, since this semester starts, I've been skipping lessons. Okay not, I just happen to complete the practical that we need to hand in on Friday, soooo once completed, we are allowed to 'skip' Friday lessons woo. Alas, it's no more. From now till the holiday, lessons on Friday are compulsory as the major assignment has started. NIEN.

Okk now to update on life so far. I'm going to the 'White Rabbit Red Rabbit' play this evening, in Explanade. Such a grand place. I'll just update this in the future.

AND bam, I miraculously watched and updated on the same day - lol. Re-updating this. The play was unexpectedly deep. Initially, I thought it would be some sort of drama play I've seen in Secondary school, and I was not anticipating it. To add on, the actor of the play is a so-called 'star', so I thought, that the people who came to watch will be all over him, regardless of whether they are interested in the play. So here I am, writing in after a pleasant surprise, as his voice and emotions really brings out what the writer protray inside words. So here's to the new found respect I have for local talent ahha.

The play, again, was really deep. It makes me think of stuff in the world that doesn't happen to me, and I applaud the writer since that was what he want us to feel, and think, in the first place, so it's pretty much a success in my opinion. Then again, it will never be fully brought out without a good actor. It's refreshing and I don't mind going to this types of play which holds a deeper meaning than just the surface itself. So here's another, to the new found love I have for plays - CHEERS YO.



Ahhhh Singapore has never been more beautiful. Taken while we were waiting for Aisha, before finding out that we were at the wrong waiting location ahha.

 
Snapped the ticket before throwing it away

Went for Crystal Jade in Plaza Sin (Today, 24 Jan), walked around and had dinner at Teppenyaki. And oh I missed the taste of their venison meat haa



No comments:

Post a Comment