Thursday, January 29, 2015

Description

I was exploring the settings of bloggers - again, and I realise that there's a description box that was left empty. So I thought "Might as well fill it up". And I did, turns out, the words in the description box was placed in the middle of the flower picture (on top of this blog), and the Title. It's so ugly. SO I deleted it. But I spent near 2 minutes writing the message out so it's a waste to just delete it. Thus, Imma SHARE IT HERE.

A simple life is all I seek. Oh wait. I've already found it. Here's to my family, who gave me everything I could never imagine. My friends, who never left. My teachers, for even remembering my name. And lastly, to the non-existent 2D guys in Manga.... WHY.

Short and Sweet.

Alright nevermind, more to witty. 500 words or less is that simple. BoomShakalaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment