Monday, January 26, 2015

Ohho It's Monday again

2 more Mondays before the holidays start yipeee. I've completed the report that needs to be submitted on Friday, and the program as well. Two weight has been lifted of my shoulders, so there should be a celebration. WHERE is the fireworks? I did my work a few days before the deadline, I should hear cheering damn.

Cough, okay there is a presentation tomorrow(again man) for comiss. Just finished the slides and truthfully, I no longer feel anything for presentation nowadays, since it's so very common. I guess there's at least one presentation every month, so it's pretty much the same thing, and I doubt I can improve in any of my speaking since I don't feel as nervous as I did when school started.

Speaking of my first presentation - I forgot how it went. Most probably freaking out, stuttering, shivering unconsciously or whatever small symptoms of stage frights. But oh well, what's forgotten should remain forgotten.

It's those rare days when I finish what's planned for the night, with more time than usual to spent - 9.30pm. SOOooooooo MANGA, I MISSED you so much. It's been days, I have the whole list of em, I wonder which I should start WEEee




Re-updating this, I completed Wedding Season (1 and 2). It was alright 7/10, the art is beautiful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment