Thursday, January 8, 2015

Open house

The open house started today, though I'm helping out tmr and sat. Booths are set up and music was playing everywhere, and the best part, is that there are people all around saying 'good morning' AHHA Feeling all pumped up in the morning due to their (funny) friendliness, if only that happen everyday, going to school can never be more pleasant ohho.

During the break, we went to the engineering booths.. why? To get the free goods they are giving AHAHA. All we have to do is doodle random shit on a white board, and they'll give you a mono-pod(it's a selfie stick) or a teddy bear! I initially wanted the teddy bear, but I don't have anywhere else to put it in my domain, so I took the selfie stick, which I know I will never use it. Gonna give it way as a present, or to someone who needs it in pftt.

Beside the teddy bear and the stick was.. an earpiece! I asked the person why they were not giving them out, cause I would take it if they do, but they replied with a speech. In the end, I couldn't catch their reason because of the LOUD music, and they didn't make any movement to replace my stick with it. So I smiled and nodded, before walking away blurred out by the whole situation. Bad idea to place a speaker right beside the booth. Humans have ears, place it somewhere where you know it won't constantly blast your eardrums, and they were from engineering, so smart.

Anyway, along the way, we saw a booth that gives out free Kachang Puteh, those small snacks omgg memories. I remembered eating them when they were selling it on the streets, and I loved the paper wraps around it. (and or course the snacks inside lol) Alias, Kachang Puteh is no more in the modern city of ours *sobs* Or maybe there is, but I don't see it as often as back then.

AND I've completed my comiss report PHEW. One less burden to worry about. Back to the manga! Currently, for fear of being addicted to a new manga, I'm reading back Slam Dunk - OOoo perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment