Monday, January 19, 2015

"Brutal"

I used to have so much free time.. Where has the days gone to. Anyway, I did a lot of my work today, so I feel accomplished enough to write this - without feeling guilty.

As always, manga seems to be appearing everywhere, when they know I'm not allowed to start a series. Why life why. Can't you give it to me when the holiday start. when I have nothing to do but whine about why I have nothing to do. Isn't it better when I have all the time in the world to slowly appreciate the story and art, without rushing to see when the next assignment is due. Don't you understand the life of a student who is balancing out between studies and free time.. DONCHUU.....Understand.. my.. needs.... Okay.... Now I feel bad, as somewhere, same time, on the other side of the planet, someone is having it worst than me, and here I am complaining of things as trivial as this... I shall stop.

Again, let's look on the brighter(when I typed 'brighter', it automatically correct it to 'brutal' LOL) things in life..
.
.
.
.
I completed half of my assignment due next week. Ain't I great. *Fans screaming "BRUTAL"* OF course I am.
.
.
DAMN That's all I got right now.

OH wait, I do have something. My dad brought home two iPadAir, which was given as a gift from his friend - why is he so kind! I was setting up the new features and blah, and since now I have an officially device that I owned, I can personalised it all to my liking! Though the one that was shared last time was also personalised to my liking(LOL), but now I can do it all over again woo.

I never hated decorating stuff, though sometimes when I'm half-way through, I lose the motivation, still, the end product is always worth the effort. I can't do those kind of stuff any-more(well, actually, for these past few months) as the time, and motivation, to make those rarely comes like it did in the past. I guess this means..... I'm old NOO. Those youthful days, how much I miss them ;-;


Ohho look at that perfection. Beautiful technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment