Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Top in programming

To start off, my nights are getting longer and my sleep is getting shorter. I thought that a month and a half was awesome as holidays are closer, but I was so(very very)wrong. Having the same amount of project, with a shorter amount of time to complete, is TEDIOUS. Reports are piling up, and here I'm expecting another one.... WHY. The stress is killing me ;-; haiz

Now onto the BETTER things in school. I TOPPED programming in the cohort WOO. Brag brag brag, but listen to my part of the story. I'm filled with the smartest people in class and technically, competing with 120 students in the cohort, so being the top is a HUGE achievement. Being the me I am, my best is always the second best in someone else's book, and to top in something, it's AWESOME! The excitement must be shared AHHA. I even showed my mum the paper, which she have completely no idea about, just for her to see all the red ticks, and the beautiful A+ at the front LOL. Yes it seems like I have never had a A+ before in me life.. just joking. Still, it was completely unexpected, as I can never imagine myself in that position in a class of really smart people, again, WOO.

P.S// No, I'm not pulling others down in my class. I just wanna brag about something that is hard to achieve. It's like winning a gold medal in Olympics, and displaying it doesn't signifies that you are belittling your competitors, just simply proud. Ahem, logic.

I'm helping out in the open house on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully, I can steal some goody bag given to the students ahha.


No comments:

Post a Comment