Saturday, December 13, 2014

Secretary, and Photoshop

I got selected as Secretary for the Art Appreciation Club! Woo this is awesome. Although I placed publicity as the first choice, but truthfully, both position are the same level of 'yes please' for me. The advisor met me and the programmer yesterday, some do's and don'ts about the club. OH and the programmer is PRETTY, and she have the aura of power *.*. So for now, I'll take it was I'm lucky to be working with her heh.

I remembered a question the interviewer asked was 'whether I have Photoshop' and I told him I don't have it. Anddd after that, I realised I did have Photoshop CS6 in my laptop, so I explored it. It AMAZED ME. We can do so many things to a mere picture, and there are way more function then I thought there would be! SOO after figuring out which function is which, I made my first ever Photoshop picture woo.

AHHA not bad for a beginner I hope. Placed all my favourite pictures together, and I thought it would be too messy, but I guess it's alright in the end woo.

Pft I have papers on Monday while I'm playing with this shit. I even figured how to transfer music from the disc to my phone. great ACCOMPLISHMENT today.

No comments:

Post a Comment