Sunday, December 14, 2014

LlaoLlao first try

This particular Sunday, we brought the 3 kiddos out together with the 2 brothers.
We ate and walked around the popular convention centre. After that we went to John Little, before passing the underpass to raffles city.

We tried the so called 'famous' yogurt store, llaollao, as we walked in the underpass. Well, it was okay. I didn't taste anything special, or different, from the regular yogurt in a regular yogurt shop. It amazes me why the queue is always so long for something as ordinary as this. I guess that supported the statement 'Singaporeans like to queue' haii. 

Nevertheless, it is still nice, it's just that I don't see why it deserves the long queue compared to yoguru for example. No wait, I can. My assumption, because it is still new. I'll wait a couple more month to see whether there is still a queue, and that if those teenagers, like me, will still take a picture every time they eat it ha.ha.

Behold the so-called popular yogurt. 
Well, I provided a picture to make up for the entire passage pft

No comments:

Post a Comment