Sunday, December 7, 2014

AFA 2014

With Kel to AFA 2014~~



Handsomeee omg. They put it as display but they are not selling it! Pity, because I would buy it.

This cosplayer is so so pretty! Among the other pictures, I only chose this to post because of her.They must be promoting Mayu, the vocaloid, fast as we received quite a bit of her merchandise after this photo was taken.


They are big shots. We even need tickets to take pictures with them ._. The purple-hair dude is not baddd.

He is like, "Meh, I'm sick of this shit."



Free tattoos

We were queuing up to take pictures with 3 famous cosplayers when this photo was taken. To my disappointment, they were not as good-looking as they were in the photos of their 'photo taking session'. We were fooled.

He is apparently some big shot too. It was a duo and the guitarist was good-looking, but his face is so similar to the lead that it looks as if they're twins. Those screaming fan-gurls with their swooshing hair.. But the duo was pretty cool, and I still don't know their name even after them ending their stage.


All the freebies

Sho cute

Overall, it was better compared to my first time there. I remembered having to squeeze thru the crowds, and that buying merchandise was a rush, as there was too many people pushing me and Sab that we don't have the time to browse thru the merchandise peacefully ;-; Oh the experience, I didn't like it.

This time around, the crowd started coming in at 3pm +, and we reached there in the late morning, 11+, so there wasn't much people. Thus we have the time to wander at our own pace without being pushed, until around 3+ where moving was practically the same as my experience in 2012.

There were tons more cosplayers at the floor below. But meh, That's it.

Went for dinner at bukit timah shopping centre, chicken/chai siew rice in the foodcourt at the corner. It was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment