Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Second down

The second paper, accounting, ended. Last paper tomorrow woo. The paper today was alright, nothing too hard, neither is it easy. So overall, I can guarantee a pass heh, such confidence, but hey, I did it and it's gauge on my level of difficulty.

Gotta shout yay at the last paper and off to the two weeks holiday woo~~

"If hating school is a strange symptom, then half of the country would have mental illness. I rather counsel someone who enjoys school" - Dr.Frost manga 15. LOL funniest thing I've heard in a while, he must counsel me then heh.

Just finished Lessa manwha as well. Really well-written~ And I'm so in love with him woo. It's not everyday you encounter characters that are silver-haired, and I love how his eyes are drawn omgg.


Sure it's small, BUT LOOK at his charisma. Can't handle... his style


 OMGGGGG CAN'T.HANDLE.THIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment