Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Interview for Exco

Next week is the exams! 3 papers - OOP ACC EIS. Prepare myself for the battle Noo.

Well to update about life, the teacher handed us a new EIS report that we need to submit when school re-opens Noo. Currently, I no-ed twice, that's some serious shit.

I can't concentrate on the huge amount of information at once, so I gave myself a 15 min break, well, who knows if I might extend it, so I'm typing thiss. It's not really considered as a break if I'm still on my screen lol. Guess that means I just dont feel like studying OHho, dem excuses.

My interview to be an Exco member for Art's Appreciation club just ended. I wasn't that prepared as I thought it would be all 'fun and game' since I know the interviewers. Turns out, there were some pretty serious question inside, and I was flabbergasted.The part where they asked for my GPA seems redundant, regardless, I must thank my memory for always forgetting as I can't remember the exact value of it. Ha. Ha. Oh well, it has ended. Stuttered on some, but I think I fared alright throughout the conversation. Lemme hope that I could enter the committee go go.

No comments:

Post a Comment