Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Going smooth

Aye, 2 more weeks before the paper and it will be the start of the 2 weeks holiday!
And right after the papers, which end on Friday, I will be flying off to Thailand for a vacation woo. How excitinggg. I heard the stuff there are SUPER cheap and that some couldn't even be found here. I also fell in love with Thai Tea which is AWESOME, I tried it at a store in bugis and I find the taste so unique and heavenly. So my current goal in Thailand is to: Drink their Thai Tea HAHHA.

I took this outside school while waiting for MaMa's car. They went to Takashimaya and was otw to buy their dinner, with mum. Sooo along the way, they fetch me and off to the Bukit Batok hawker centre. The hokkien mee is niceeee.

This bottle of cookie is COSTLY. I guess the taste was reasonable for the price bought(duh, why else would it be so expensive), and the design of the can is vintage. Points for the display.

No comments:

Post a Comment