Monday, April 6, 2015

Woop out

Gotta update before I forget.

Saturday
Off in the evening to Nook, and we get to draw our own pancakes woop. The place is near NP and it's shocking cause I thought it would be far, and not, well, near.

Sunday
Mathieu joined us! He had serious mosquito bites that look a lot like chicken pox, but it's not, and his cute face is covered with it noo hope he recover soon. And omg he has become much more interactive, fun and he respond to almost everything we want him too AHH. Like pan-kiss, bye and he learned to say 'whao' in a very dramatic way, which is hilarious. We pass him a paper crown from BK and he was adorable playing with it AHH. K fangirling moment end. He is like the cutest baby I've seen in my life till now. Some babies(I feel bad) really doesn't look as cute as what everybody says they are. But I get it 'every child is the cutest in their parents eyes' and blah, I'll respect that and shut up now.

We ate dinner at the exact place where he shot the artistic photo. I must share. The fried mee fen there is niceee.

"Take me to wherever fate takes me."

Today so far
BF in fajar and I find their lor mee nicer than the prawn noodles now. Gym later with them again. OH I watched Anastasia recently and Why that sudden interest? I heard the song 'Once upon a December' and I thought it was pleasant, so I wanted to know the entire story that, you know, contribute to the song. Pretty standard for the 90's and the family that is portrayed in the movie, is actually referenced from the real family name. That's something we don't see everyday in cartoon films ohho. Many people mistook the movie as a disney film, and I can't blame them. I thought it was as well, mainly because of the music and the 'happily ever after' theme. K rant end.

Shall watch RM now since I have the time. Currently, I've no motivation to start on any manga after such a great one like Pluto sob. The empty feeling of completing a good series is still lingering. Till I find a masterpiece like that, I shall not write about manga ever again.
.
.
.
Just kidding. Manga is life. I will still write the manga title I feel worthy for. Cause it's gonna be a long time till that time ohho.

No comments:

Post a Comment