Monday, April 13, 2015

Untold story

I was reading a link someone shared on FB and it was a mystery/dark story that I'm not even sure if it's a fake one. I wanted to share it here but I'm too scared to T.T K that is the untold story on-line, not mine - for those that was mislead by the title ohho. Goosebumps appeared after reading half-way(I guess), and it's not even scary when I was reading that particular part, just Plain Creepy.

NOW some interesting stuff, stumbled upon while surfing the book of face too. HEREEEEE.  It's a 'psychological; test. The last part LOL stupiddddd.

If you read this without visiting the link, you'll be utterly confused. Considered yourself warned.

Take it down take it down (I answered it before reading so NO cheat.)
1. A friend
2. Deer
3. Eating grass (Like what else can a deer do in a forest? Besides being eaten by a predator or running for it's life.)
4. Like a Mansion. Not fenced. (Horror film-ed reference oho)
5. Dirty plates and utensils (I lead a very happy life, stupid answer)
6. Glass. I picked it up. (LOL the hell what else can with it, kick it?)
7. Lake
8. OBVIOUS ANSWER HELLO. Obv if I were to swim, I'll be drenched you don't say. The troll-er who made this must be joking and laughing to those who took it seriously, but either way, it's funny. Well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment