Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Green Tea Strawberry

Let this post be dedicated to the Green Tea Strawberry cake my friend bake, and to her new blog  http://www.chingweisays.blogspot.sg/

4/5 Nice cakeeeee.
.
.
.
Nay. That's all I have, will write about some other things LOL. Reading back Savage Garden and the artwork is still unbeatable. Cw told us abt the top traffic source, and I realised it's where people find out where your blog/website is from oo. Thing is that this blog's top current traffic source is Google, and I find it sad tho I can't find the reason why. Everyday never seizes to amaze me. OH and I helped to packed several stuff into the boxes my dad brought back, and we threw away TONS of toys, notebooks and CDs.

MY Barbie Doll Movie's niennnn WHYY. I was telling my mum it's a waste to throw them all out, I have like the whole collection of it, and it's GONE. I only kept 2 of my favourite in the end, coz I'm too 'grown up' to watch pretty plastic dolls with handsome plastic dolls living a happily ever after. The entire black plastic bag is filled with CDs old and new. But I guess now that we have the internet, DVD and CD just don't work as well as they use to anymore. I feel like donating all of it, books as well. But oHHH well, it's gone finished done and over."We're only getting older babe. I've been thinking about things lately. Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes? Everything that you ever dream of disappearing when you wake up."

No comments:

Post a Comment