Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fancy Restaurant

K we collected our new house key in the early afternoon, and that was all for the key collection. Nothing special.

NOWNOW the good part. We went to this fancy restaurant near Clark Quay, and their chicken base soup for the steamboat is NICEEE. Those herb taste and their mala soup base is spicy enough too. OH and we ordered la mian, and the person personally came up to the table and made a show for us! He was swinging the dough till it became long and flat. Before throwing it in the hot steamboat. It was AWESOMEEE. Btw we had a room all to ourself.

Skip to the Blue part coz this rant is boring I promise.

You've been warned. RANT start.

Their service - Top Notch man. The waitress seems to predict your every next movement or something. Sososo what happened: I wanted to take a pudding from the buffet counter, so I stood up, then the waitress was like "Wo bang ni na tian ping" - translate - I'll help me take the dessert. Like HOW does she know I want dessert, she didn't even ask what dessert and immediately asked how many pudding we need, there's like fruits as well at the counter like whattt. Is she standing outside the door listening to our conversation omg so observant.. or sneaky.

We always had dinner at around 5+, so we did. There's only one slot left at that timing and the door clerk was like"You are very lucky to get a table this timing. People usually need to reserve a week in advance or there'll be no tables" Ohho thanks I'm always lucky.

SO I assumed their waiting time is always long. Why? Outside the restaurant, there's several so called 'waiting tables' that serve tea and small tidbits to customer/guest that are waiting to go in. SO WOO. Tell me which other restaurant you've been to treat their WAITING customer with utmost care? I don't mind waiting, just so I could eat the peanuts, popcorn and chips. They have 4 trays of it, and they top-up too whaoo. Bummer, we went there too early and didn't wait at all, so neither of us get the tidbit provided by those tables BOO.

WAIT there's more. FREE manicure AHH. Like seriously?! FREEEE so off I go. Initially I was deciding whether to take the cool blue, or sparkly one, and the person was like "Why not both?" AHHA so I took it. Which restaurant provide free manicure just because their customer eat there. I went to a steamboat restaurant somewhat like this, and I have to pay for their karaoke, so NOT fine, technically I still have to pay. Things like manicure-how can they not charge customer, cheapos(cough not like me) will take advantage of it man.

SOOoo I infer that they are suffering from a loss LOL. Like please, how can you have the money to provide a buffet counter, waiting tables with food, playground for kids and FREE manicure for ladies out there. It seems too much for a normal restaurant to handle, the price is SO reasonable, not ex at all. The next time I go there, I'll just order one plate of meat, fill myself up with food from their buffet counter and do the manicure - which cost less than $30. OHHO.

BTW I was never into cosplayers, cause most destroyed the image I have for a character. SOO I was scrolling thru the usual routine, and I found a GOOD-looking guy that cosplay. RARE kind spotted.
Kaizoku Neechan's photo.   OOOoooO0o00oooOooo(HE's a guy alright)   Kaizoku Neechan's photo.

SO Idk how I searched/google for FIFTEEN MINUTES - things I do with my life - AND I found the cosplayer, omg how pro (or lucky) am I - HERE  Idk why I can't copy the image to fangirl here but whatever, it's for my reference anyway. Aint nobody is gonna create an account to copy the pic, I'm not that desperate. But DAMN he's handsome.

Gotta stalk people's blog now B.

No comments:

Post a Comment