Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Start of Year 2

Whoa the first and second(today) day of a brand new Year 2 is NOT a good start. Errors kept appearing on my laptop, and by the time I resolved it, I'm already home where I don't need to do anything important.

Second. I was alone for the booth while other clubs have more than enough people helping them out. Much envy. Though we can't help it with the lack of man power, it's still sad. 
Thirdly, because of the fiesta, I missed out the practical, which I have completely no idea about, one that we have to hand it in on Sunday, and the instructions doesn't help a shit. SO done with school, and it's only the second day. What could go wrong tomorrow?

NOW let's look at the brighter side of things.
A friendly freshie came and talked with meh for around thrity minutes, her reason for her presence was that she's ditching her orientation. She was kind enough to stay and talked with me, either because she knew I was alone, or to kill time, or because no one else was willing to talk to her Idk. But it was great, though her orientation leader came afterwards and took her back, it was still great.

Next. Because the committee couldn't make it due to their orientation, I thought they won't even drop by to say hi. Well, they did. Only my president did actually. He even told his friend to take a picture of the booth, with him and I inside. Well, mostly to publicise. But at least he came over and acknowledge my existence. And most of the freshie who came and asked about the club, are people who know him personally. 

Next. The poly gang came over during lunch break, and I was pretty much dying at that time, since it's been near 3 hours of loneliness. Either I was too down, or the fact that it's people I'm closed with, seeing them was EXTREMELY overwhelming. I was soso touched glad relieved assured protected at that moment in time. The feeling was warm, really warm. Fortunately, I didn't shed a tear. (K I did feel the tears filling my eyes, but I held it back cause seriously, seeing my friends isn't that of a big deal while some others lost their family) Guess this shows how weak I am when I'm alone in a crowd, or when people around me have friends and I don't (there of course). THUS, concludes the end of the first day of Fiesta. Random thought: did the poly-mates saw my eyes omg

So let's change the question to a brighter note - What surprises awaits tomorrow? - ew that didn't sound bright at all, but indefinitely better than 'what could go wrong'.

No comments:

Post a Comment