Friday, April 24, 2015

WHAT no classes?

SHIT I arrived early in the morning 7.14am for my 8am class. TO realise that I have no 8am class, which starts on 5 Jun. WHATT omg waste of my time. I should be asleep at home now.

K I'll update for what happened these 3 days. But before that, on the last post, I was complaining about being lonely at the Fiesta, and several post back I was writing about how I like to be alone. TO clarify, being ALONE and LONELY is different. I do like being alone in a solitude environment, it gives me time to myself. But being alone in a crowd, it's suffocating and lonely. The surrounding is crucial. K the end.

22 April, Wed
On the second day of the Fiesta, I had dinner with cw kel and val. The motive for dinner was to try a Korean dessert that is, just nice, at the shopping mall beside our school. We met after class, and headed for diner at Saizieria(I think that's how you spell it but I'm not sure), and for the dessert.

It was scrumptious. The milk taste is awesome, and the mochi - which I don't know existed, until when I was chewing, and wondered why this almond isn't the normal texture. It scared me for a bit. 8/10 delicious dessert.

The dinner was great too, cause it was cheap ahha. We had that on the day of TreeTop too. 

23 Apr, Thur
We draw lots for our grouping, and miraculously, I ended up being in the same group with the poly gang, except yx LOL. I hope work doesn't affect our friendship, you know how serious it is when they say that you can't differentiate your school work and relationship. One conflict may, or may not, destroy the entire friendship connection in our gang.

Ended One Outs, 8/10. It's a good psychological manga, but not the best ohho.

No comments:

Post a Comment