Friday, November 14, 2014

Wee no sch

Today's programming lesson was changed to yesterday so woo.

Woke up in the morning and headed to Fajar for breakfast. I had prawn noodles with baguette. And I managed to see little emperor againnnn. He is still sho cute. Honestly, I have never seen a baby cuter than him LOL. I sound conceited.

I did my EIS tutorial and the rough overview of the presentation on Monday! And now I'm typing this as I was bored halfway.

Was listening to T.S album once more, and I guess those songs which were really nice, happens to stay nice. You know how good songs tends to lose the feeling after a few more repeats, but the good ones in her album stays the same and I'm really glad. At least I won't get sick of it after awhile like most songs I heard. My current ones are 'How you get the Girl' and "I know places".

 Here's a really beautiful artwork of one of my favourite artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment