Thursday, November 27, 2014

BCR day

We get to stay home and and the teacher teach us through the computer woo. Just woke up and now I'm exploring the different clicks itself. How. Interesting. We had one BCR day last semester. I remembered everyone being kicked out of the room as there was an error in the system. Ahha good times. The teacher then sent a mass sms to us, to get us back in. I have forgotten whether we were able to get back in or not.

I hope the system would encounter an error again so that we can all experience the awesome joy woo. I sound horrible.

Typing this now while waiting for the BCR to download. It's taking so long. I hope it won't be this way when I'm downloading it for the next lesson.

Just a quick thing.

(I thought he was handsome before, but !@#$%^&)

No comments:

Post a Comment