Friday, November 14, 2014

T.S album!!

We are learning about real estate now. Some shit about commercial office and industrial buildings. Such information can never enter my mind. The accounting lesson later is cancelled, and initially, this was suppose to be the last lesson of the day. Butt it was replaced with OOP programming so we have no classes tmr, yay. We'll be doing the group work later for our presentation on Monday, and no we have to wear formal. That means I have to wear the white blouse and black skirt no. Either way, I'm changing out of it after the presentation itself. As if I'm gonna wear that tight skirt the whole day, imagine the trouble I have to go through walking like a model. Not that models are bad, but because I can't walk in a straight line, which is sad.

Now the teacher is going through some sort of shares and warrant.

Re-updating this post now that I'm at home with a lot of free time before I start on my tutorial. Today is apparently ICT day. And the lobby is filled with games, goodies bag and like every cool party, there is helium balloons. That was the highlight - HELIUM balloons. I stole one and took it back home where it will die slowly, and peacefully.

I also managed to steal a goodie bag which contained 'Hello Panda' and maggie mee. And there was this lovely handwritten quote together with all the sweet tidbits.

"The biggest risk you will ever take is not taking one at all" 

And also this awesome ICT 2014 sticker. Which now belong to my daily dairy.


What happened yesterday. 12112014
MY MUM bought me Taylor Swift's 1989 album! I was so hyped when saw it sitting on my study table after a long day. I didn't even utter a word of wanting the album and she bought it for me, it was crazy! I only wanted the 'polariod' of the album, but not really the CD as I don't have a player at home, and the genre in her current album wasn't to my ultimate liking. Still, I was way more happier than I expect myself to be. I guess this was one of the pleasant surprise that all drama or movie tend to feature, of their 'over-dramatic' reaction. Like the 'cover my mouth with both hands' and 'jumping about with excitement' thing. I didn't do both, but it was enough to understand how they feel if I'm the type to do so.

SO yeah, I dug out a CD player and hear what it had to offer. True enough, it wasn't my cup of tea. Though some of her songs were pretty good, the rest are just noises. As much as I appreciate her change in both music and person, I guess I'll still always like her younger style in terms of her music. After-all, I'm a 'slow song' person, but she'll always be one of my favourite artist. Note to self: ONE of the many artist in my book.

The polariods are AWESOME! (as expected) There was so much feel and ambience in them.
A file came with the album! She rock it.

 
Featuring Gakupo


No comments:

Post a Comment