Monday, November 17, 2014

First formal Presentation

I'm writing this in his lesson, again. The presentation ended, and I guess we fared pretty well. Though his never ending interruption is still there. He was, surprisingly, quiet during my turn. Sure he was distracted with a classmate coming inside the class, but I must really thank him. If not, I'll have to answer his bombing questions. He made some comment on the slides, about some do's and don't, but overall, he remarked that it was pretty well done. Ahhah thank you. I have to say that majority of the slides are done by me, so of course it'll be well-done. Conceited much. So shameless. But I didn't voiced it out, for I can take the credit silently. Plus, the power-point is the easiest part of a presentation and, if I can choose to either present or do the slides, I would rather do the slides. Less trouble for answering the teacher's question, to add on, HIS questions, and some of it doesn't even make sense.

Now he is going through some running number field and object-oriented model. I'll stop here for now, back to his lesson with my eyelid dropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment