Sunday, June 15, 2014

M'sia Class Trip - Day 1 (12 June)

WEEEEEE I came back from the trip yesterday so I had time after a good night sleep! The bed there was creaking all throughout the night ;-;


Day 1
Dad fetch me to school and I meet YX in front of cheers with her friends! Met JY and JW at the atrium with the rest of the people and met our instructor. Took the bus from there and now, I shall skip all the way to the venue LOL (And yes I slept throughout the 2h journey). We checked into the dorm for girls with I think 2 other classes. Initially I wanted to sleep on the top bunk, but coming down was so scary that I ended up sleeping in another bed ;-; Add on, when I was closing the curtain, a cockroach ran out in the direction of the top bunk, so I was twice as determined to move out lol.

First eventtttttt. The venue exactly right beside the South China Sea! The view was magnificent and there were land seen on the horizon, and I told them that that is China HAH.HAH.

SEE THOSE FADING LANDS! Yea, China LOL.

Jokes aside, here's the beach where we did all the small activities!

We played bonding games by the beach! The first event was creating a cheer, and the theme was X-men. Andddd apparently, a guy had a cheer which is "dirty" soooo they modified it to make it more appropriate (If you now what I mean hehheh). Thus, our group's name is Master Beast~ I guess if you have dirty mind, you can somewhat guess what the main verse of the cheer was already lol.


Main event. We need to play games to earn resources for buliding the sandcastle!! YESH sandcastle. It's been so long since I've touch the sand and seawater so I was ESTATIC! The first game is to stand in a line and place tennis ball and bottles in between each person of the line. Then we have to move as a class from the start to the ending line! We tried several times, but every time we near the finish line, we dropped one thing ;-; SOO we didn't manage to complete the first game, and lost resources for the sandcastle-building, which consist of many material to make the sandcatle nicerrrr...*sad cry*


Ooooooh I see we were working HARD. 
There were bottles at our hip level and tennis balls in between our shoulders! Much. Concentration.


Second game is to build a raft! We need to duplicate a replica of the raft in the picture. I wasn't of much help to the team.. I stood around as there was enough people crowding around the raft! And sadly, again, we were the last ;-; HOWEVER, the winning resource is a bucket to hold water, and the 5 group who were faster manage to choose first, and among those 6 buckets, only 1 has no cracks. Guess whooo got the one bucket despite being the last, yeah LOL it was us. The other 5 buckets were definitely bigger, but the base has a huge crack, which was of course not obvious, so the small hammer grey bucket belongs to us despite not having the chance to choose hehh

The photographer manage to capture the sun setting at that exact angle!! So . Pretty .


Last gameeee. THE SANDCASTLE! We decided on an underground castle as we only have ONE bucket for the building, so there wasn't any spade, or nice buckets of castle design to help us, thus digging was easier *sob sob* SO we used our hands and rocks!! A bit like cave men but NEVERTHELESS! We mange to complete the not-that-nice sandcastle compared with other team! I love it despite not being the best ;-;


TADAA! Behold our simple sandcastle!

We used seashells and leaves to make it more pleasant although it's not really clear in here! And that's the class~ We won the most innovative sandcastle!! Although I think they gave it to us anyhow because of how pathetic it look, and I also strongly disagree about the innovative part.... BUT we will gladly accept the title.

Omg the photo stretch so far!! But I have to post this because it's so . damn . cool .
The whole scenery of the 6 classes building sandcastle with the view behind!! One Word : Breath-taking
(Gotta scroll the screen sideways which make it hideous for this blog page ;-;)


DINNER TIME! 
Before dinner, we had 1hr to bath and the girls in the dorm were ever so kan chiong('must be the first') to bath, and luckily, I was the second as they took a looong time to get their clothes, shampoo etc. And mine was already packed to go lol.... maybe I was one of the kan chiong women as well haizz, but I wasn't the screaming girl who saw a dead bug inside the washroom heh. By the time we assemble at the dining area, it's around 7.45pm. Initially they told us we had a BBQ dinner! And I was excited at the fact our class gets to bbq together!! In the end.... the trainers are the one bbq-ing while a looong queue was waiting for the bbq food to be serve. And I only manage to eat a hotdog from the pit by a friend who took it for me, so nice of him ;-; We had other staple food like Mee rebus and fried rice and we are off to the night game!

OOooooOoo something happened over there~

This was actually our lunch picture, but our dinner is pretty much the same! 
Except that....The dinner photo is at night, the choices of food is different and the photographer didn't take any picture of us in it. SO I refuse to use the dinner photo without the class... or me lol

Night activity
Welppppp after the not-that-great dinner, we strutted back to the area outside the dorm for the game. It takes a few minutes to walk from the dining area to the dorm, and it was insanely dark without the torchlight! The night game was about bursting other groups balloon using candles. We got last again for the game ;-; BUT I swear that we got the same score as the second, screw you trainers for counting wrongly!! -_-

Sleepingggg timeeeeee. We knocked out at 12.30am + although I didn't sleep till much later. That sums up for 12 June!! Tomorrow's story comes tomorrow. Hope you had the adventure like I did on that day :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment