Monday, June 30, 2014

Last day of June 2014

I thought of writing something sentimental to signify the end of half a year! Butttttt damn I don't have much drama in my life to comment on such. My life in poly has pretty much settle down and currently, we will receive our result next week. NERVOUS - well actually, not reallyyyy. Guess after the 2 week break, my anxiousness has already depleted to near zero heh. The teacher is teaching programming now and I have time to rant about stuff that had happen today!

Due to the change in our timetable, we had a longgg 4 hours break! Yayyyy~ SO, we went to the nearby Bukit Timah shopping mall to kill time! We exited through the back-gate near the poolside and took a walk under the scorching sun... and there were construction workers washing the pavement - which resulted in us walking in the muddy grass for a short distance, dirtying my shoe ;-; But the pavement is cleaned now lol.

SO after we arrived, YX introduce us to a cheap western restaurant at a very unnoticeable corner of the shopping mall. The food was meh. It was salty okay, maybe the other dishes would be tastier! And it came to me that the mall was the one my family go to all the time in the past!!! Gosh my childhood ;-; I remembered my cousin and I running around in the huge area at the lobby, and the restaurant we go to all the time when we were there, is still there!! Couldn't resist myself at the thought of their signature dessert and off to their cashier! The Gula Melaka sundae is still as AWESOME as I recall! Haaaiiiii nostalgic memories *rewind back to the old days* *emotional feelings rushing through* *Nah just joking, I wasn't that emotional*

K. Back to reality, so after all the shopping(we didn't really shop actually, just strolling up and down as most of the shop are closed ._.), we went back to the school library to play board games! It was interesting as the games were raw to me, and it's like a small bonding session! Why can't the bonding games be that simple in camps, without all the running and panting ;-; Ohhhhh well, we then went back to the block for our lesson!

Guess that's all for today! Hope that every Monday can remain as simple and fun as today lol. I wonder where my other classmates went during the duration ._. Nevertheless, I hope you had a great day as well! CHEERS! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment