Thursday, June 12, 2014

End of exams!!

YAYY I've ended my 4th paper!! And tomorrow is the trip to Malaysiaaaaaa, I'm so so very excited!!
Can't wait to sleep on a double decker bad for the first time EVAAAR! Please oh cross-finger that everything go as I expected, my life always twist things, so here I beg for thee for this trip to be awesomeeeeee!!

I have to reach school by 7.30 am which it's so soooo early, that means I have to wake up at 6! I hope I could stay awake.. The trip from the custom to the venue is around 3 hours so I guess I'll spend most of my time catching up on the sleep I miss ~ Guess that's all for the trip, will of course blabber more when I come back! Now, let me rant about my bloggggg~

This dairy
I've recently change my blogkin and loveeeee it so much! Like it's specifically made for me!! (Yesh, I made it myself so of course it's specifically made for me lol) I've never explore the settings of the page as I didn't really care what my blog looks like! Buttttttt, my course happens to have a module 'programming' which curious me of what java program they use in blogs. (This sounds boring haiz) SO yesshh I came back here, look through what the 'blog' provided and found out that I can personally design the blog to my own liking! And it made me so satisfied to know I 'sort of' created the outlook of the blog myself  *shameless and proud moment, I'm sorry to brag ;-; *

Truthfully, I've never like the sizing font in me old blog design as it's so damn small, which makes it hard for reading, otherwise fine. And I've tried finding my 'perfect' blogskin several times for the past few days, which ended up a in fruitless search. I wanted the fonts of the word to be big enough, at least to my own eyes, and the pages of blogskin did not meet that simple criteria of my desired blogskin! Until I discover this function~ Add on, I can add my own pictures!!! That's the most awesome function among all the other function as I can share about my bias 24/7! :D This makes my reading ever so pleasant with the pictures of them at the side!! I can even edit the background, the width and ya' see the sakura branch on the top of the blog? It provides that feature as well!! I initially wanted it to be all vocaloids, but I've tried and failed as it doesn't meet my expectation haizzz. But NEVERTHELESS, the blog now is as awesome as a unicorn LOL.


New Bias~
At the same time, GOSH time flies by so fast!! Just 5 post back I was nagging on how the second week of poly is so stressful, and now, it's week 8!! It scares me sometimes when one become's oblivious to time, and that the moment you turn back, you feel like you missed out way too much in life! Yet again, it's always good to look ahead, like now Hueeee. I found a new biasssss!

 
"True. We don't have hearts. 
But we remember what it is like. 
That's what makes us special" - Saïx

THAT CHARISMA!! I can't describe the aura in this ONE picture!

I found the artist on instagram [ @HEARTLESSKII ] and she/he is really an amazing manga artist!! And I was never a fan of Kingdom of Hearts, but the artist portrayed Saix so well that I went to research more on his character! Disappointingly, he doesn't look as good in real form ;-; So I guess I only fell in with this drawing of him..

PS. Writing this from the future, the artist deleted a whole lot of picture on his page, including this drawing. Luckily I saved it before he did. Now it will be stored forever in my phone and this blog heh.

Today
After our exam, we (with Yixian and JiaYing) went to have our lunch at SIM university. We walk a HUGE round just to go there and realise that we took the long way after we arrive at SIM haizx T-T The curry chicken baked rice there is SCRUMPTIOUS! One of the top three in my list :D Went to clementi mall after that, walked around for a bit and I went home ahead to find the machine to make the trip payment ;-; Which I forgot in the end....


I'll end this entry here, hope you had an even better day than I did! And hopefully this blog design stays till the day I grow old! Byyyeeebb~

No comments:

Post a Comment