Saturday, June 7, 2014

Cousin Birthday!

Hellooooo, today is the Saturday of week 7 and the common test is starting on the coming Monday!! Gosh I'm scared .... ANYWAY, back to the main event of today :D

Well his birthday has passed so it's a belated celebration! Again it may not count as a celebration as we only treat him lunch, and there wasn't any present exchange.... Well I guess we could still call it a celebration, after all, every birthday, in my opinion, deserves a celebration! It was a DIM SUM restaurant at a ostentatious hotel!! The chandelier of the hotel lobby is AWEsome, grand and basically, beautiful!! It's a combination of Christmas balls and some sort of tree-branches, rotating down in a spiral design!! And sad oh sad, I didn't manage to take a picture! But I guess that's okay since there are tons more chances in the future. The chandelier is always the first thing I eyed for when I'm at any hotel lobby heh.

Upon entering the restaurant, the queue greeted us. Yes, the QUEUE! It wasn't veryyyy long, but long enough to make you go 'This wait gonna be a while'. FORTUNATELY, my aunt made a reservation long before his actual date, allowing us to 'cut' the queue. And the feeling of walking pass the people queueing, HA.HA. I'm the king, peasants should stand behind me. Just joking.

The food was goooood, but I'm not really a good judge of taste as every food of the same kind taste the same to me. It's either good or bad. There is so far none that makes me crave for it neither making me hate it. Let's exclude foods that I don't know how to eat, like celery ;-; The taste is not suited for me although my dad loves it ;-;

We had usual dishes serve in a Dim Sum restaurant and the only food memorable of the meal, was the CharSaoBao and the EggTarts. Again I'm not good in taste, so it's the texture that amaze me. It is differentiated from how the other restaurant serve and among the dishes served on the table, I like the bao and the tart the BEST!

After the meal, we went to the nearby shopping mall, which connected many malls, to shop and talk. The trip ended at around 3-4 pm and we took the bus back to our community! After alighting, we did our groceries at bpp, meet dad and had dinner at Jack Place. Went Daiso to search for the floor mat, but was unsuccessful and went homeeeeee.

Guess that's all for today! Hope you had a great day as well. Cheers~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment