Thursday, June 5, 2014

Another School Day

Today - Thursday. Next week is the examination for my 4 modules. And DAMNNN NOO! There is just so many things to memorise and know that I don't think I can even pass the one paper!!(Okay I can at least pass the module for math but still, the rest are unreachable...) AND I can tell you that you really have to know the stuff going on in the paper(which I don't for 2), if not it's useless trying to memorise from the notes. For each paper, it's an hour and half, LIKE secondary school paper! WHYWHY, and I thought poly do not have exam, this is bad...DISASTROUS BUT on the other hand, the paper consist of 30% of the module so even if I fail, there is the other 70% which is based on school work and assignment, to pull up my grades(if it's bad)! So oh so, that will be the end of my rants, complains, worries and nags.

Now the good stuff. Right after the 4 papers,which end on Thursday next week, the class is going to MALAYSIA, a 2D1N bonding trip on Friday, exactly right after the paper!! I'm so so excited and I'm looking forward to it much much more than I look forward to the end of examination. Add on, we are staying at a resort, going jungle trekking and there is night activities! As said from the itinerary, so woohooo! Can't be any more happier than to know that there is a short getaway after the paper. As much as I'm excited, I'm also worried to get my hopes too high up. Cause every time I expect an awesome day, something will always cocked up to prove me wrong. So, finger-cross, I hope the trip will go well.

Guess that's all for today. Maybe the next time, I can update on the trip for you guys! Hope you have a great dayyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment