Tuesday, August 18, 2015

ToDye, or Not ToDye

The sudden urge to dye my hair is strong this holiday. I've never done it before and in fact, I am pretty proud of my hair being untouched by colours. Not sure where the urge came from. BUT I WANNA DYEEE.

Black(current colour of ma hair) to red ombre.

WAIT now thinking about it, guess I can say the urge is influenced by my mum, who happened to have those black, to brown, to red/maroon ombre hair that is not too overwhelming. Damn it, influence. Though she has never encouraged me to, the colours were pretty to the eye. How can it not do anything to me TILL these few days.

I'm still contemplating though. To lose my untouched hair and trade it for an awesome but temporary look, or to keep it to win the 'never had I dyed my hair' game in the future and force back the temptation?

For the record, I still love ma hair colour, I just wanna try something new, bold and fun that none of ma friends tried before ohho.

DECISIONS ARE HARD.
THERE'S EXAM NEXT WEEK.
IS MA HAIR OR EXAMS MORE IMPORTANT.

Truthfully
the
hair

NONO EXAMS. YEA. EXAMS. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment