Friday, August 7, 2015

Compromise

First off, I'm a person that believe any grudges or displease towards a friend, should be settled right away. Really, it will snowball and turn for the worst in the near future, after experience taught me.

At the same time, to end the argument, the two party must first compromise each other. Well I did talked it out, and said I'm done with the whole thing, and that we'll take it as something in the past. 

But no, there is something aching in the back of my mind. And that is because I don't think the other person compromised. I said what I wanted, and A did as well. However, I seem to be the one agreeing with A, and whatever I said, A reason it with something else. It seemed like the apology said is to make the whole thing look like it's settled, but it's not? And no matter how I read it, it seems like I'm the only one reflecting on my actions and A didn't. It seemed like A thinks he/she made no mistake. Really, this isn't compromising at all.

Compromise - an agreement or settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.

Whatever it is, I am a person of my word so, I would forgive whatever that has happened even though the conversation ended one-sided. And I technically did say I will forget about it. 

Next time, really, it wouldn't be that easy for the other person until it is clear, but at the same time, I hope that there would be no next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment