Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Soup and coin

The last presentation for this sem just ended, with both relief and, just a bit, disappointment. The teacher is kind enough to comment we did the worst in class. Twice. I was disappointed, but now it's more to 'Dude you've been saying that to us throughout this sem, from the interview to 50% of the tutorials' that eh, I got use it. Which is bad, because once you start to be immune to insults that are true, you'll never improve yourself. Thus, I tried to sound disappointed, but really, I was glad that it ended.

In all honesty, I think she holds a grudge on me for idk what reason. Whether it is true or not, it is something I will never, and never want to, know. 

NOWNOW the highlight.
Yx and I was again buying from the prawn noodles store at 22, and the food is already served on the tray in front of her. We haven't paid for our meal and I was standing there (Duh how can you run), playing with the coins on my hand, while waiting for the man to receive our money. 

AND BLOOOOBBB goes the coins I was playing. Into Yx's soup of freshly cooked fishcakes and toufu, that are no longer edible.

Just joking, it is edible. I was fully prepared to switch my bowl with her, since it was indeed my coin that polluted her soup, and that we ordered the same thing. BUTBUT the cashier is kind enough to offer a new bowl of soup and omegod after receiving his kindness, I feel guilty. I'm perfectly fine with eating a soup that is garnished with coins, and thinking of how the food of coins will be thrown away hurts me more than eating the bowl of soup with coins. (lol do I make sense)

The store has always been friendly, from the smiley uncle to the guy who exchanged the meal for a new one. I'll always feel indebted to them ;-; (Or until something happened)




Update:
Finished SHIN SEKAI YORI in 3 hours, am I great AHA. When my exams are coming in 2 weeks time.
Eh pretty typical storyline, though be warned, a lot of sacrifices were made, 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment