Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Human Idols

It seem like all I ever do in this blog is ANIME/MANGA. Sure there are sparse human pictures around, but just not as often compared to the regular spam I give on anime/manga guy. THUS, I'll dedicate this post to all the male idols whom I fan-girl to. Not as much as anime male but still, I am human. Get the picture? (PUN INTENDED)

I don't have a lot, most of my idol crush ends pretty soon after I watch them through talk shows or variety shows. It's not that my expectation is high, I (cough, like every girl) have particular wants in the idols I crush on HO, as if I have any rights to critique their profession. STILL, I do have expectation, based on looks and personality on-screen. (Note the 'on-screen'. Because in the end, I can't judge them on rudeness or arrogance behind scene since I know not what happen there)


Zac Efron


CHARISMA MAX PLEASE. He look natural in everything he do I swear, from acting nude to crossing in between cliffs on a ROPE. Pretty down-to-earth and he has those eyes that you cannot say no to (LOL FOR ME AT LEAST) Though I like him more in High School Musical, he is much more MAN in terms of a guy now, so fan's will take it either way. In the end, it's his smile that got me the most cause really, any good smile can light up the world HA.
.
.
.
.
.
WHUT
I GOT NONE ANYMORE?
THAT'S FAST

I have quite a few but after thinking through, I figured I just like them because of their face LOL not much on who they are so it's pretty unfair if I give them false review. Unfair to me at least.

OH I GOT ONE recent idol crush, that I've been stalking during the exam period.

G-Dragon HEYYO

Actually I think he just look good in this photo so again, it might be short-lasting. BUTBUTTTT


HE SO HANDSOME HERE PLEASE goshhh I always thought I like T.O.P over him, but I guess this photo took it all. HE'S SMILE AHH. This look like a scene straight out from a manga or anime. Unfortunately I can't find the original picture without all the wording, but still, HIS FACE ISN'T COVERED. GOOD ENOUGH. My current wallpaper until something cooler steps in.


LOOK GD LOOK SO SIMILAR, except for the pout and yellow hair but THE FEELS ARE THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment