Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Again

A quick summarising of today - Went to Parkway parade, shopped, and off to the same old steaboat place for dinner. Home now, and I'm typing this.

I have FMS on Friday, and the paper consist of 50% on the entire module. If I fail the paper, I would fail everything, and if I ace it, and I would ace everything. It's both frightening and amusing. Nevertheless, I'll start tmr when I have the Monday feels for it. There's no school this week, until the Friday paper so booYeah.

Just finished Koisuru Sha Girl, it's a nice one shot. Yesterday, I watched 'Howl's Moving Castle' after years of wondering if I should watch it, and just so happen Kel brought up the topic. It was a weird movie. Then again, all Japanese films are weird, and lovely... and often a times, bitter sweet. I guessed I pulled it off for the longest time, as I was worried that the protagonist would not end up with the lead. Like.... Spirited Away, even though technically, they never did show whether he ended up with the protagonist. Or Princess Mononoke, who technically, didn't end up together as well. So I'm GLAD that the ending of Howl's was.... well, together. Cheers to great ending. NEXT.

This... art has such a great ambience. I can't. even.

(Katekyo Hitman Reborn) - No I haven't read it yet.



Saw the anime version of Disney Princess. Omegod. And it's published in 2011 gasp. Rapunzel Tangled came out in 2011 then? It's 4 years since it's released?! I... feel old. (Bella is chosen in this picture) But I'll always love Aurora - Sleeping Beauty, in terms of the real Disney princess look.

No comments:

Post a Comment