Saturday, February 14, 2015

Jon Cozart

I've just watched "After ever After - Disney Parady" by Paint - his channel name. It's brilliant. Someone shared his video on FB, and I was a little late (ok very late, since the video is a year back - 2 years,since it's 2015 now gosh), but Jon Cozart's voice and accent omgg. I got that song stuck in my head for hours, and his expression too kee.

Better news.
YEAR ! of poly has ended, so YAY.

Cheers to the completion of me first school year. We'll receive our result online or by phone I think. The last paper was.... hard, difficult, and the chance of failing will be 99.99%, so Damn it. What's past has past. I'll be going out with me poly friends on Monday to buy new year clothing, and to celebrate the end of the school year YIPPEE.


Re-updating:  Finished Code Geass.

"Those who may shoot are only those who are prepared to get shot themselves"

"A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death."

Lastly, The most powerful one for me, and the one that started it all
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- Lelouch Lamperouge, Power of the King

No comments:

Post a Comment