Thursday, February 12, 2015

FMS tmr

The FMS paper is 2 hours, and seeing the past year papers and their level of difficulty. I WILL FAIL MAN. There's 9 chapters to memorise and the qn they test are as specific as.... well, for example, We learn about 5 animals, and they'll ask like "What is the favourite food of a American Singer Canary?". SO we have to know the name of the bird, and the DETAILS of the bird, among the aprox 10,000 species of birds NIEN. (Okay, maybe not 10,000 inside the chapters of FMS, but you get the idea)

It's funny how I'm complaining here, when I could use the time now to study. Haix such is life.

Throwback Time - at a time like this? Yes. So it seems.

Look at that snow omg. It was freezing even with the thick jacket.


This photo is so artistic heh. Taken by my dad/me (I forgot who)


OHHO Skiing in 2012 (3 years already!?)

School is such a drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment