Sunday, February 22, 2015

CNY

Lemme try to summarise what happened, cause I'm too lazy to for the past few days.

19 Feb, Thursday
Off to me grandma's house in the late morning, and ate lunch. Ah-ma's steamboat and mo hiong is still so so niceee. Rested there till around 2/3+ before heading to E-po house. There's always the M&M chocolate inside the red round container, but surprisingly this time round, there wasn't any nien. So I tried the dairyMilk bar, since that was one of the few things that changed inside the container. Hai. I've never liked chocolate bars, so that re-surfaced my dislike for it, and I regretted it half-way through.

Went back to grandma's house for dinner, and 2nd Aunt's family came and stayed till around 8+. We went home at the same time and that's the end of the first day. This sounds short, but yes, it's a WHOLE day.

20 Feb, Friday
Off to (idk what number) uncle's house for lunch. Usually, when we arrived, there would already be a number of people circulating around the house and corridors. But this time round', we were the first among the other guests. Ate and waited for the others to arrive, but surprisingly, there wasn't much? And those that came were also late, as the lunch started at around 11+, but they came between 12 - 2 pm. Considerate much. No, I wasn't unhappy about receiving lesser ang pao, since we left before the rest of the guest came(and we give out lesser too), but the fact that they made the host wait, and worried, is where they are Inconsiderate.

K next. Initially, we were suppose to head to grandma's house again, but after hearing me cousins playing mahjong, I'm in WOO. Won $13 AHHA after years of losing to them, it was one of the few times that I won monehhh. Played backjack later in the evening, and Mathieu came WOO. He is still sho sho cute.

21 Feb, Saturday
Off to E-wei aunt's house, and sat around. Off to AH-boy jiu jiu parent's house next. They live in an old folk's HDB? And it's SO simple, which I likeee. They have almost everything built in for them, and their view from the house is beautiful. Till then, I remembered it being lunch time, at around 12/1 +, and we realised that we haven't had a proper meal, for lunch or breakfast.

So off to IMM and we ate in Kopitiam, before fetching Jor to play mahjong WOOO. Won $2 after near three hours of playing. Off to dinner at around 6.30 pm + at the place behind the Jurong hawker centre. Back homeee and I figured out the concept behind T-spin of tetris WOO.

Today
Off to great world city for the Japanese buffet. The last time I went there, I remembered that there was a lot of different varieties to choose from. But this time round, there is lesser, or maybe it's just me. After brunch, we watched Dragon Blade. It was.. alright. (Mini spoiler - highlight to read on if you dare)I was hoping for the angmo villain to win, since the plot was heading towards that direction, so bleh, it didn't. THE END. 6/10. After the movie, we headed to Tiong Baru's hawker centre for dinner. Went home and here I am typing this.

Off to practice my T-spin Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment