Sunday, August 3, 2014

YAY JAPAN!

I'm going to Japan on September!! WOOO I"M ABOVE CLOUDS! It's a life-long goal that I can't believe it would come true so fast!!! All the vocaloid stuff omggg wait for me. It's only my family and my cousin tagging along as he is also an otaku like meeeee, except he's like is more mainstream and my likes are more... rare, so of course he would join us :D We are going to Tokyo, Osaka and a few others which make me so so very EXCITED. Will update more after the briefing on the trip, which I don't know when, but still, it's a double confirm that we are travelling to JAPAN YAYYAY. I must brag, really, it's been my dream ever since the first Japanese culture was introduce to me. Thanks mum and dad, to the MAX AWWYEA!

And my cousin introduced Akihabara - a street for all otaku. Filled with maid cafe and store's which sell many anime, vocaloid, manga stuff! BOO YEAH! A place where I belong LOL



Stole it from google again. SHALL SIGN OFF HERE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment