Thursday, July 31, 2014

Considering - driving

Omggg I haven't updated for a loooong time. But really, there isn't any activity currently that needs to be written down ._. Howeverrrrrr, NATIONAL DAY is hereeeee. Singapore is turning 49 and I'm turning 18 woohoo. It means that I'm eligible to learn how to drive now! Again I'm worried because, ironically, I don't think woman should drive cause really, most cars that my dad horned are usually female drivers ._. They are not bad drivers, just really careful ones that slow down the traffic.... and I'm worried I would be one of them! I will be deemed as a bad female driver like most female drivers, I don't want that T-T Plus, I have really bad hand-and-feet coordination... I hope that doesn't affect the quality of my driving skills ._.

While I take the time to consider that good and bad factors of driving, I have MAJOR assignment that needs to be submitted by Monday!! And here I am ranting about driving when I'm still not even 18 yet till October lol I'll end it here today. Pray hard that I would do well and get a strong GPA! And also, HAPPY ADVANCE NATIONAL DAYYY! FIREWORKS FRENZY

No comments:

Post a Comment