Tuesday, July 15, 2014

School work!

DAMNN there is just so many assignment, homework and projects to do that I'm so very very worried. I don't even know where to start! There's an Economics group assignment, and yes the deadline is still far, but time will close in FAST. I'm worried that my team mates will not be able to complete their part of the work as they think they still have a lot of time!! True there is time, but if they can complete it earlier, isn't that better for everyone(and me)? Go ahead and game and watch your drama anytime anyday after spending a good few hours to research on your part please ;-; And it's funny how my friends are worried for their own part, while I'm the only one worried for my team mates's part. Not sure whether I'm a good team mate, or a worrisome person... I just hope they could complete it as soon as possible -_-

There are still other individual project, BS hw and programming etc etc. But I wanted to rant about the one I worry the MOST to get it of my mind. I'll end it here for today, let's hope everything go smooth for this semester T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment