Friday, July 18, 2014

HELLOOOOO

Just a short update, again, on how's life! It seems like I've calmed down, A LOT, on my school work and assignment that now, practically, I'm slacking so much that I feel like I should be doing something really important, damnn.... ANW, I still have assignment, but I guess I wasn't as frantic as I was the past few days. The lecturers gave out the project work in the same week, all out at once, that I felt really really worried on whether I would have enough time to finish. BUT the lazy part got better of me, and now I'm a bit more relieved that I wasn't as stressed out as I was a few days ago phewww.

Yesterdayyyyyyy - 17 July, Thursday
School as usual till evening. Went to eat dinner with CW and Kel to catch up on their livesssss. Truthfully, we didn't catch up much as I only had 1 hr till joining YX for her toastmaster's cca meeting! Kel have her cca as well, so we talked a bit in the short time we had, which was not fulfilling enough. SOooooo we planned to meet next Wednesday woohoo! Hope I could update on that when the time comes!

Nownow about YX's cca~ Some presenters are definitely better than others, and I get to eat cheesecake on the first day of the cca awesomeeeee! I didn't enter the cca as an official member in the end. It wasn't my thing to sit there and listen, even though the topics are really interesting! And I LOVE the ambience there, so peaceful(!) and the people there are understanding in a way that they make everybody feel like friends(even though you are actually not lol)! They make the effort to start a conversation with me, even though I'm so new!! Initially, I thought it will be weird and all to visit a cca in the middle of the year, and that they would think how shameless I am to 'visit' but not join. Really nice people ;-; I feel really bad that I rejected them even thought they didn't ask me up straight to join, but it's worst because I initiated the idea of entering in the first place, but I didn't in the end ;-;

OHH well, I hope I could find a cca that suits me next year, where I'll be in year 2! Something peaceful as well a bit upbeat where all the members are friendly!! Y.A.Y.S
~That's all FOLKS~



Here's an AWESOME-looking chocolate cupcake that I stole from google. It. looks. so. good. *o*

No comments:

Post a Comment