Friday, August 29, 2014

Holiday so far

Holidays has started and I'm so boreddddddddd... I ran out of manga and I have no feels for anime so I'm practically aimlessly wandering YouTube. damn. BUTT tomorrow and the day after next would be EVENTFUL. I get to live lol.

There is a wedding tomorrowww! I haven't attended one in such a longgg time, 2 years I suppose. And the day after next would be steamboat woohooo! Hope I could update on that before I leave for JAPANNN omggg in less then 2 weeks time. Just a few post before I was announcing the trip and here I am actually preparing for it YESH. Time past so fast and slow at the same time! 

Today Story
We went to eat breakfast with Mathieu again at 163~~ Ooooo the maggie noodles there are the best. Aunt went home straight after the breakfast! Baby Mathieu pooped and it was smelly, but I can't smell anything, not sure whether it is a bliss or a curse that my sense of smell is useless. My mum and I went to bpp to stack up our stocks for the steamboat on Sunday, all the fish-balls, cheese balls, sotong balls omg. No meat. yet lol. 

Came home and played Harvest Moon on game-boy, omg my childhood love story! I always played this, and still do every once in a while. And I just realised I need to 'marry' in the game OMG. I played this for a decade or more and now then I know that I need to marry for the game to be successfully completed ;-; So I played it wrong all this years *cry internally* *My wasted years* *What have I done wrong* *Why oh why*

*Deep breath and wipe tears internally* 
And now I'm typing this after my dinner, still remorseful that I wasted my years not actually finding a 'husband' in the game. I remembered there was once I asked myself whether in this game I would live and die alone, apparently not, you needa marry, and shit no I needa re-play it but I'm not in the mood ;-; *Regrets regrets*

I know it's only a game, but it was my CHILDHOOD game. It shot me that my character only work and cook and raise those damn animals, lifelessly throughout those years *Cry again* I'm sorry you had a useless owner that didn't know you need to get married *Cry even harder*

I'll end the post here ;-; Hope you had a happier turned-out(?) of events than I did today *Sobssss*

No comments:

Post a Comment